Grand Junction Metro Treatment Center
1001 Wellington Ave.
Grand Junction, CO 81501
Grand Junction Metro Treatment Center provides opioid addiction treatment and recovery services to Appleton, Redlands, Palisade, Glade Park, Mesa, Fruita, Loma, and Grand Junction surroundings. We provide comprehensive care led by a physician and a team of opioid addiction treatment professionals. Treatment programs are confidential and customized to fit each individuals needs. Our affordable outpatient program includes medication-assisted treatment, counseling, and all the services listed below. Call now to schedule your appointment.
Our Services for Opioid Addiction Treatment:
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) - such as methadone, buprenorphine or Suboxone to address withdrawal symptoms and cravings
- Counseling: individual one-on-one, group and family
- Medically supervised withdrawal
- Medical exams to ensure safety
- Convenient outpatient services
- Take-home benefits after meeting key criteria
Mon - Fri: 5:30am - 1:30pm
Sat & Holidays: 6:30am- 11:00am
Mon - Fri: 6:00am - 11:00pm
Sat & Holidays: 7:00am - 9:00am