New Season St. Charles
2027 Campus Drive
St. Charles, MO 63301
Join us for a Community Needs Assessment on Monday, October 16th, 4pm - 6pm.
Learn about opioid addiction and how treatment can help an individual you care about. Tour the new Treatment Center and network with residents while enjoying light refreshments and snacks.
New Season St. Charles provides opioid addiction treatment and recovery services to St. Charles and surrounding areas including Bridgeton, Florissant, St. Peters, O'Fallon, Chesterfield and West St. Louis. New Season St. Charles is one of the newest members of the New Season family and has a dedicated team of addiction specialists to help more patients succeed in opioid treatment recovery. The outpatient program includes medication-assisted treatment, counseling, and all the services listed below in one low fee. Each plan is tailored to meet each individuals needs. Call now to schedule your appointment.
Our Services for Opioid Addiction Treatment:
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) - such as methadone, buprenorphine or Suboxone to address withdrawal symptoms and cravings
- Counseling: individual one-on-one, group and family
- Medically supervised withdrawal
- Medical exams to ensure safety
- Convenient outpatient services
- Take-home benefits after meeting key criteria
Mon - Fri: 5:00am - 1:30pm
Sat, Sun & Holidays: 5:00am - 8:00am
Mon - Fri: 5:15am - 10:45pm
Sat, Sun & Holidays: 5:15am - 8:00am